Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Your Normal Sunday Drive










Sunday we decided to take a drive to South County Dublin.  I quickly realized this is the Hollywood Hills of Ireland.  So many beautiful mansions overlooking the Irish sea.  Stunning!  Lots of famous Irish film directors, authors, and band members live in this area.  We had a great time just wandering about, even though you can probably tell it was quite windy.  Notice how green everything is!  We entertained ourselves all afternoon and ended the outing with fish and chips in a quaint little pub.

Today I have one more test to finish up the semester and then I have a two week break until the next semester starts.  During this time I am going to spring clean (so I don't have to do it in the spring...office quote here) I am going to create Richy a website, use my gym membership, read a new book, and look for a part time job!

5 comments:

Christy said...

These are beautiful photos!

miss mary said...

lovely place will go there in february for a day
when i get a break from work terrible work what a word

Moo said...

A sunny day in January, warm, puffy coats, fish and chips by the Irish Sea - - life is good!

custardbydesign said...

i swear - we didnt set out on a mission to stalk van morrison or 'the edge' or eddie irvine....any one of the above would have been good to see...!!!

David & Cristin said...

Lovely pics! Enjoy the downtime...wish I could hop over the pond to see you!