Saturday, January 10, 2009

A few more home pictures!


Christmas eve at was at Mom and Dad's this year.  We change between ours and the Gramlings!  Anyway probably my favorite time all year!  Loved getting to catch up with old friends and new friends! 






Here are a few more pics from being at home!  Our Harry Cat was so happy to see me as well (he didn't even care how horrible I looked after traveling all day!) This family pic was taken probably 8 times til everyone was happy with their looks and position of the tree.  ha! Here is Dad chillin like a villain by the lovely wine bar.  Leah and I on Christmas day. I'm sure there will come a day when staying in our PJs all day won't work, but we're gonna do it as long as we can!  Thanks everyone for the best Christmas yet!  I loved being home and can't wait for my next trip!  

1 comment:

miss mary said...

ye all look well and a belated happy new year to all who read this and hope everyones wish comes true
can anyone guess mine ?