Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lots to blog about!


So I'm a bit behind on my blogging!  I got to go home for a while which was so so so nice!  I loved getting to spend time with family and friends.  Luckily Fayetteville had warm weather too so that was an added bonus!  

Where to begin!  Well you've seen my posts visiting with Rachel and Leanne and Emily.  Then I was off to Little Rock for our "friends 7th annual Christmas party"  Ashley hosted this year again and did a lovely job!  As we all spread out it is nice to come together for some much needed time with the girls! : )




Here we have Sarah (Memphis, TN) Courtney (Fayetteville) Kandace (Little Rock) Ashley (Little Rock) Cristin (Providence, RI) Jessica (Conway) Mandy (Little Rock) Annie (Little Rock)
Yours Truly (Dublin) Shea (Charlise, AR)

After being back in the ville I had a fun night out at Bordino's!  Thanks to Sarah Clark for moving tables and we were all able to sit in the front bar! ha! Bordino's half price wine bottles made for a fabulous night out!


Molly, Emily, Joanna, Theresa, Leah, Suzanne, Lindsey


One more night out with some friends who happen to all go to my church. Mallory joined us as well!  I was having a serious Mexican food craving since it is few and far between on this side of the pond!  Sometimes I dream about cheese dip! 

Mwah, Brandy, Jo Kaye, and Kristen....Jo Kaye your house looks fab by the way! : )

I loved getting to see everyone, but the best part about being home was just being home!   Dad, Mom, Leah and I had the best time!  Besides Leah and I being messy...haha! We went on nice walks around campus, went shopping, went out to eat, went to the movies! Played games (Dad you loved them) ha! What a vacation?!

Okay so gotta get back to my studies...lots more pics to come! 

Happy New Year!


4 comments:

miss mary said...

lovely photos and happy new year things can only get better

Court said...

Take the "H" out of Carlisle.

Joanna said...

thanks miss!

Moo said...

Just can't get over how beautiful, accomplished, and fun you all are! Hope that you have a phenomenal year.