Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!




I had a fantastic Birthday on the 21st of January! Mom and Dad surprised me with a 9am my time phone call, that means they had to get up at 3am their time! I spent the day walking around Dublin and shopping (note buying and shopping are two different deals)  I had a nice little chat with Leah on her way to work and got to talk to other friends as well.  I was excited to find out that Lauren and Daniel Rew had their baby boy Jackson!  Yay I'm so excited we get to share our birthdays!  Then Richy was home and we had some yummy wine and cheese before heading to dinner.  I absolutely loved the restaurant Richy took me to!  It is a fabulous Pizza place called Miller's Pizza!  The gourmet pizzas are definitely something to write home about!  Then we had an after dinner drink at the Dylan Hotel! Very posh!  I love the interiors of this place so it is just a treat to walk inside for me really. www.dylan.ie check it out! 

Thank you for all the birthday well wishes!  I have the best family and friends! :)

3 comments:

Moo said...

Adorable cake! I miss planning birthday parties, but looks as if Richy can take over as event planner. Happy it was a good day for all.

Joanna said...

ah sure Mom, you can plan one for me when we're over in Sept! Fit in with the rest of the family then....Ha

Brandy said...

I am so glad that you had a great birthday Joanna! It looks like you had a wonderful time!