Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Curious Case of Richy McCusker...

Richy has to be one of the most curious people I know! With that being said I get to see some really cool and interesting things because of Richy's curiosity.   This week we were both off so we went up to Cavan to help Richy's sister and her husband paint their new house.  On the way up Richy planned a fun day out for us!  Looking back over the pictures I realized I had the perfect blog title for this set of pics......Enjoy!
Here we are at the "Hill of Tara" Where the head king of Ireland used to sit.  Richy loves these kinds of places...to me it is just a pasture with weird little hills and lots of sheep sh**. 

Richy going to all the little hills to read about them!  I only braved a few because of the mud everywhere.  I mean I had mud on my knees..how does that happen!?

My day was made when I saw this momma with her babies..I was only brave enough to snap the pic from this position.



Give Richy the camera and we get much closer.  Momma is getting a bit nervous though.  We realised quickly that the babies are only a day old. Cause when little baby got up it could barely walk and had it's umbilical cord still hanging down!

Curious people get better pictures! :)  Isn't this baby too cute?!

As we were leaving we could see this old church remains from the road so we went off the path to find it!  Glad we did.  Richy quickly found a way into the site, that i probably never would have noticed!
This pub was across the street.  Such a cute little Irish Pub!
I turn my head for one second and someone is on top of the darn thing!
"what else can I climb?"

On to the Belinter House Hotel!  Such a cool hotel in the Irish country side.
In the parking lot. Curious Richy found a "cool" American Van...so naturally he opens the door...
Oh my Gosh!!!!
I am completely prepared to tell the owner of this van that Richy is touched and it is his day out of the institute! HA! Luckily no one was in the parking lot! GEEZ!

I wanted to put up pics from inside this Belinter House, but my Internet is kinda slow!  Maybe my next post!  It was beautiful inside! 

5 comments:

ahol said...

I love the "Guiness...it's good for you!" ad campaign. Katie brought me back a poster from her trip to the brewery with one of the ads; I have got to get that framed for my cubicle!

richy is such a rambunctious one!

miss mary said...

oh well bring him to St Lukes in Armagh in the red van

custardbydesign said...

rambunctious

i'm gonna need to look that one up annie

Brandy said...

Oh my....the baby lambs, Joanna! What a precious sight!! I love the pictures!

Moo said...

Don't you just wonder how that van got to Ireland and why?