Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sometimes I live in a Seinfield episode

Random but funny! So I was in the restroom stall here at the college and found out too late that there wasn't any toilet paper. There was someone next to me, so I said as you do..~excuse me, is there toilet paper in your stall?~ I kinda thought this was international for 'hey give me some toilet paper' the girl said 'yeah there is toilet paper' she then flushed the toilet and left! Isn't that in a Seinfield episode?? too funny!

Pics from my relaxed weekend to come soon!

5 comments:

miss mary said...

Thats too much info

miss mary said...

PS ATHATS WHY YOU ALWAYS CARRY A TISSUE IN YOUR BAG OR UP YOUR SELVE

Joanna said...

Mary your cracking me up!

ahol said...

"SHE COULDN'T EVEN SPARE A SQUARE?!"

that is classic.

Joanna said...

Annie! Thank you!! I knew I had something there! HOW RUDE!!!