Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Grad School!

So I'm right in the thick of things with my degree! You forget the little bubble students create for themselves! Somehow you forget what is going on in the rest of the world and all you can talk about is your project..or due dates (not babies), or I don't know the library! It makes me nuts!

Really learning a lot though but in such a short period of time! What I have left to do before I come home for xmas is...
Produce a Documentary (found a great interior designer to help with this project)
Write a research paper and then present it to my peers (yikes)
Create my own website
Another research paper comparing the different frames used by the Irish and UK media during Northern Ireland's troubles! (haven't started this one yet!)
Write a Script! (using Richy's bike story as the base for this one)
A large Graphic Design project!

So as you can see I'll be busy!
This weekend Richy and I are away to Edinburgh Scotland! So exciting for both of us to go back! Ahhhh that is where we met! Looking forward to seeing the city again and meeting some of Richy's friends from college!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 comments:

ahol said...

You can always do what Ashley did in undergrad for our computer class - pay a frat guy in beer to do your Web site for you.

miss mary said...

don't work too hard and look after no 1 ok talk soon will you make the formal and the wedding
will keep praying for the jobs ok

miss mary said...

Happy Halloween and enjoy your trip talk soon