Friday, October 17, 2008

She's Back......


Okay...I'm guilty and those of you who know me know .......I like Britney Spears... I've had to like her under cover though for the last two years cause she's embarrassed me! But the girl is finally back I have to say! She has that pep in her step! Good for her!

I will now call out those of you who I know like her too! (can't be the only one embarrassing myself on the Internet) Ashley, Molly, Courtney, Emily, Leah, Kayla, DARREN! Ellen??? BRANDY! ANDI!!! who else am I missing??? I know there are more closet brit fans....let me know and I'll add ya! ha!

7 comments:

miss mary said...

WHAT ABOUT MADONNA

LOVED HOUSE WARMING PICTS

HOWS THE JOB HUNTING GOING FOR 2 PEOPLE

I KNOW BY NEXT WEEK YOUS WILL BE SHOUTING FROM THE ROOF TOPS WITH THAT MANY JOBS

Brandy said...

I love Britney too, Joanna! I know that she went crazy, but I still love her!!!! I had no idea you felt the same way! Next time you come in we've got to listen to some old school Brit.....what's your favorite Britney Spears song?

Joanna said...

hmm Brandy it's maybe toxic....slave for you! haha Comeing home for xmas! must get have a brit/cancun party! ( inside joke)

Mary love Madonna too...sad about the divorce though! check your son's blog at custardbydesign.blogspot.com

ahol said...

I like Brit when she's a disaster! Much more entertaining than her over-produced "music."

(Although I do sing along to some Toxic from time to time.)

Court said...

I do like Britney too! I can also say that I'm excited that she got her life back together and can't wait to see her perform again! I mean after the VMA's in 07, I was seriously worried that we might not get our lil Brit back.

Andi said...

I love her new song, Womanizer, but I can't seem to learn the words...she looks amazing in the video!

Ellen said...

NO, JO, not me. Besides, I'm a better dancer than her. (Or maybe just when she's drunk and/or under the influence of drugs aka MTV music award performance)