Monday, October 13, 2008

House Warming Party!

Molly from Pennsylvania is also studying applied digital media with me with Danny from Austria
doing the model pose game with Mc Duck!
Julie, Richy, and Emma
Darren and Lucy! Cracking themselves up with our mugs! haha!
The host and hostest with the mostest!
Catherine and Philly came down for the party from Armagh! Remember their wedding from my first blog!?
A group pic...Let's see most everyone in this pic worked with Richy at his first job in Dublin!
Bram and Aoife...Bram and Richy lived together in the Drumcondra house
Philly and Catherine, Mitchel and Rachel, and Richard and I...oh and the duck that provided much of the night's entertainment!
The boys! Richy, Eoin, and Darren

Went shopping for a new dress with my friend Naomi! Felt good to buy something that wasn't food or drink! I've been such a tight wad..have to be though!

Stephane, and Clair are working on their Master's with me!
Naomi and Peter! I met Naomi at houseworks (where I used to work)
I taught these girls the 5,6,7,8, 1 Model Pose picture game!


3 comments:

Court said...

The 5,6,7,8 has made it to Dublin...Is that the mugs that Richie requested that you buy him?

Leanne said...

I am loving the duck! They can all come to my house and take pictures with a few more.

ahol said...

oh dear God, do not take that embarrassing posing game transatlantic. It must stop!

The pics of the place are great, though. Seems cozy and wonderful.

The dark dark hair is hot!