Saturday, June 27, 2009

blog neglect




I have been neglecting my blog lately as I'm getting really busy with my summer project. It is a group project and I have the best group ever! We're doing an online interactive magazine. So a magazine that lets you watch video, look at pictures and other cool interaction elements. Will totally post when I'm finished.

Our subject matter is purely a creative magazine. So subject matter will consist of photography, interior design, art, graphic design, video, animation, etc. etc. I'm currently working on a story about the New York wedding photographer Angelica Glass at the moment.

Richy met Angelica after knocking her down (Richy and his crazy dance moves...lol) in a NYC night club and they remained friends ever since!

Angelica was over shooting a wedding in Scotland earlier this summer and she came over to Dublin for a few days to catch up! She brought her friend Joel who is a cinematographer in California. We had a blast showing them around and watching them in their creative element! Check out their blogs to see their work! Truly amazing!


and wow...I just checked Joel's blog and there are pics of Richy and I on there! They turned out great! Very impressed! We had fun getting our photos taken...we took Angelica and Joel to see some cliffs outside of Dublin and before we knew it they were snapping away at us...probably cause there was nothing else to see since a big fog had come in! Enjoy!

2 comments:

miss mary said...

checked out your photos lovely
great photographer

Christy said...

The photos were beautiful! Wow!