Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rome Wedding!






Pictures from the main event in Rome! Joan, Richy's long time friend got hitched in one of my new favorite cities ever! You may remember that Cristin and I attended the Hen Party this spring! Joan looked stunning and those Jimmy Choo shoes sure didn't do any wrong! :) Thanks Joan and Ronan for a fabulous day!

Irish weddings are usually a whole day affair as I've learned from previous ones and Richy got it in his head this one in Rome started at 5pm. After receiving a text from Joan (Richy did a reading) to see if he printed off his prayer, Richy responded, "yep have it Joan see you at 5" After the text Richy left me in the room while he went to find a place to buy a phone charger.
He left his phone and a few seconds after he was gone, a text came back on his phone from Joan. For some reason I just thought I should have a look and the text said, "wedding is at 4 not 5"

Anyway to make a long story short I was able to get Richy before he went wandering the streets of Rome for a charger and we did make it to the wedding, but I have to say never knew I had it in me to get ready for a wedding in 20 minutes! ha!

3 comments:

miss mary said...

lovely photos
great weddingday for joan

David & Cristin said...

Joan looks great! I know you guys had a fabulous time in Rome...absolutely love Italy (and the gelato too!)

Amod said...

Really very nice photo. Wedding in Rome is one of the most popular destinations for weddings in the world. If you want to know about Rome wedding then please visit: Rome weddings