Monday, July 6, 2009

shoes, the 4th, and Mallory's visit!

I have finally figured out the best combo for footwear in Dublin! Since I walk everywhere I quickly learned the importance of good shoes. My 10 dollar cute sandals from forever 21 just weren't going to cut it.

Here is my lineup!
pair of Clarks sandals..they make cute styles over here!
pair of nearly flat boots..keeps rain off my legs and good for walking!
pair of converse sneakers...not typically my style but good for walking and goes with a lot!

pics to come soon, we had Nathan Jones over for the 4th and Mallory Gramling and her friend Bright Bullard are coming for a stay tomorrow! Very excited!

Also we went to a horse fair yesterday in Dublin...and that experience was certainly one of a kind....unless you were wearing a track suit you stuck out like a sore thumb...


4 comments:

Emily! said...

Have fun with Mall!

miss mary said...

any photos of horse fair or even yourselves or andrea and john

RachelM said...

Have fun with my cousin! You did know that Bright is my cousin...didn't you?

Joanna said...

no...but I started to put two and two together the other day when we became friends on FB and I saw she was friends with Sara. Oh fun, well I wish you could have come with her! :) miss you!