Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mallory, Bright, and Galway

always a sucker for the animal shot!
fresh oysters and Guinness of course
Actually a really nice combo

Mal and Richy
The very swanky "g hotel"
the cute streets of Galway
chatting with the locals
something was funny...maybe it was our "Irish songs"
Me in my new favorite shirt, courtesy of the Gramlings for my B-day!


So busy with school right now so bare with me on the slow posts! Anyway after a fun day surfing in the Atlantic, we headed into Galway to stay and go out with friends. We booked into a hostel, which i was a tad nervous about! It ended up being nice though and not scary! Here are some pics from the rest of our trip to the WILD west! :) Galway was a perfect place to break the girls into Ireland! We had loads of locals singing us songs...some fantastic...some not so great! But the funniest one by far was the "I'm going to kill my cat song" The lyrics went something like "i'm going to kill my cat...he pissed in my flat..." it went on and on. I laugh every time I think about it!

3 comments:

RachelM said...

I LOVE the "g hotel"...very fabulous! And Galway looks adorable! I'm sure the locals all thought y'all were a little strange talking to those statues but it made for a really cute pic! Looks like y'all had lots of fun!

Leanne said...

You guys and the song about the cat could be an episode of Friends. Looks like you guys had a great time.

miss mary said...

great photos