Friday, August 1, 2008

week in review!





Well it is Friday (although every day has been a Friday for me since arriving)! Still working on the steps to be able to work! Nearly there! Also been looking for a place to live that is close to campus. So these things have been keeping me "busy" but still allow for sleeping in.....I feel so guilty! But I should enjoy it while I can right?!


I'm putting up some pictures of O'Connell Street up! A very pretty street in Dublin and one that if I find..I can find my way home! Last night we went to see 'Dark Knight' on O'Connell..Great Movie...but I did have strange dreams involving the scary joker!


This weekend we are headed to Sligo which is on the west coast of Ireland. Richy's friend is celebrating her birthday there at her parents "holiday home" Very excited to see more of Ireland and to get to know Richy's friends better!


Maybe we'll slip in another driving lesson too...I forgot to mention that last week Richy started to teach me to drive a stick shift in his Dad's empty hay field..Things were going good! I was really getting the hang of things til I broke the car. Well not really...just got the gears stuck and the car wouldn't move turn on, do anything at all! I felt terrible. Luckily Richy's Dad was able to wiggle some things around and fix it with no problem! sigh of relief!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Oh and Congrats to Lindsey and Drew on the birth of their daughter Charley! She looks precious!


And Leanne and Hunter found out they are having a boy!!! yay! So exciting! Rachel I lost our bet...I know I know! We still have Lauren though....???

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Charley is a little diva with a FULL head of beautiful hair and she will be Holden's first girlfriend. HAHA Dublin looks so pretty. Maybe one day I can come and visit.