Monday, August 25, 2008

Art in the park and the sea!






Every Sunday local artists set up their work around this park in Dublin! Richy and I had fun looking! There were some really cool paintings of Dublin that tempted me but student budget y'all!


Then we headed to Bray...kinda a suburb outside of Dublin that just so happens to be on the coast! We were picking up a chest of drawers for our new flat!


Pics of the new flat are coming! Just need a few more days to get organized!


You may notice that my hair is darker! Yes I did this myself! (Kayla is probably shaking her head about now) You may also notice that my skin is lighter...hmmmm need to get on this one ASAP! : )

2 comments:

miss mary said...

where is mary macs and go tell them thats my idea when i retire

Jess said...

#1 - i really like the darker color

#2 - you must really be practicing some major self-control to walk away from a piece of art you loved...that's major!