Monday, July 28, 2008

McCusker birthday party







Okay so this was the highlight of my week! Richy's uncle turned 60 so there was a surprise party for him at Richy's cousin's house! I think it is safe to say I have met all of the McCuskers now..i think! haha! What a fun party! Nearly everyone in the family can play an instrument or sing so the video I hope to attach is all Richy's family playing! So cool!




After the night goes on for a bit they get everyone in the living room and perform...so like Richy is asked to sing and then when he is done he calls on someone else to go...ummm scary game for someone like me to be a part of...I really really really tried to blend in, but it didn't work!

So I was called out by Richy's neighbor...I don't know any songs to sing...so what did I do??? I busted out the Arkansas Fight Song! I thought if I didn't something weird i'd never be called on again...but later on I had to do another performance for those who had missed! Actually the neighbor said "if i can do a flip, Joanna will you do your cheer again" Thinking there was no way I agreed...well he flipped and I sang again!


What a night! A night that didn't end until 4:30 in the morning!


oh in the pics...Richy's mom Mary, Richy's lil bro Steven and girlfriend Lisa!
Armagh won their game Sunday! YAY!!!




5 comments:

Leanne said...

That is too funny!! That reminds me of the time I played a musical game with your family and I had to sing, "the horn, the horn, it plays so forlorn," in harmony with the rest of the people signing what their instruments did.

Brandy said...

Oh, too bad your dad wasn't there to play guitar!

Anonymous said...

Joanna... next time, MADONNA! I'm sure they'd love your version of "Like a Virgin" at their next family get-together. That's really funny to think about. "Holiday" is appropriate! This sounds like SO much fun!

miss mary said...

didn't tell us your dad plays the Guitar wait till the 6th September
have all read so whats next
mary mc c

Mandy Wright said...

That's great that you sang the Arkansas Fight Song in Dublin! Your blog is looking great! I can't wait to see more of your travels.