Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I have arrived!






So I've now been in Ireland for just over a week! So happy to finally be here! Not really sure how to blog, but I'll give it a go!


So arrived in Dublin July 14th and since then I have wondered the streets of Dublin, been to a few cool pubs, attended Philly and Catherine's wedding, walked on the beach, had a McCusker family dinner, meet more of Richy's family, had my picture taken in a hearse, seen Richy's home he owns in Cavan (town outside Dublin), attended two "football" games (never heard the F word used so much!), visited my college, and lots of other various activities!


So many hoops to jump to be able to live and work here so this week and next I'll probably be taking care of those little obstacles. Dublin is really cool though! What an amazing city! Can't wait til I know where I'm going and what I'm doing!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

I LOVE the hat!

Jo Kaye said...

I'm so glad you are blogging! You look great. Keep blogging!!

Unknown said...

Joanna it looks like you are having so much fun. And the dress you wore to the wedding was so cute.