Wednesday, May 27, 2009

34 years

                                             "Miss Mary" and Kieran and Sorcha(lisa's little cuttie)
Steven and Lisa
Richy and I (don't you love the new hair?)
John and Andrea
The Mc Cusker Family

So on Sunday we went out to Digby's after mass to celebrate Mary and Kieran's 34th wedding anniversary! The food was fabulous and the company even better!  My parents are coming to visit in Ireland again in August!  I'm so excited!!! They say it is to celebrate their 40th thru their 50th anniversary! (EVEN THOUGH IT IS ONLY 39 IN AUGUST!)  Richy and I are both so blessed to have parents who have happy marriages!

3 comments:

miss mary said...

now you didn't have to mention 34 years i do hate that number
but great photos

Leanne said...

I love Richy's hair cut! Congrats to Miss Mary on the 34 years and Terry and Jane for 39!

miss mary said...

many thanks leanne