Monday, April 27, 2009

lately...



Well I've not been on top of the blog this past week or so, but basically I've been working hard to finish up the semester.  I have one more week of normal classes and assignments and then testing at the end of May.  After that is all said and done I begin working on my Master's project in June and will finish up the end of August.  After that who knows, but the tentative plan is to make a move stateside.  We're kinda thinking New York City would have the best options as far as jobs for the both of us..so we'll see!  It can be a bit overwhelming thinking of moving again and figuring out jobs in the SAME country for both Richy and I, but I know God will take care of us.  We just have to be open to his plan. Happy last week of may! :)

10 comments:

Court said...

Good luck with finishing your school! I tried to call you back on Saturday night. I can't get any of the numbers I have to ever go through. I'm going to email you what I have later. I might need to get Richy's number. Happy Monday!

RachelM said...

That is a great pic of you and Richy!
I'll be thinking about you while you finish up school and praying that things will work out for you in the job world!
Let's talk soon! I always love our chats!

custardbydesign said...

Court are you expectingme to be givin my number out here...

sure i would have hunners of women calling me and sure joanna would be going mad and it would all be ur fault...

Emily! said...

STATESIDE! WHOOP WHOOP! Good luck with school and all that jazz.

Much love,
Em

Joanna said...

Thanks lovely friends for being so supportive! Court will get you sorted out with numbers...wouldn't want Richy's "women" to get to him that easy! HAHAHA

clarkfam said...

I just LOVE NYC!!!!

Leanne said...

Any place in the states is closer than Dublin! Good luck with your classes.

David & Cristin said...

Woo Hoo! And then we would only be 3 hours away from one another! Same as LR to Fayetteville....can you imagine! I am actually heading there bright and early in the morning with work (see just that easy!)
By the way - Don't you just love the pic I took of you two outside your flat!
Sorry we missed one another this weekend (I was getting the hair chopped)...catch up soon!

miss mary said...

so whats the plans folks
kieran and mary packing already for to go and see america and no blow up beds for us

Leanne said...

I have lost your e-mail address will you send it to me and I only have your old one stored into my address book. Thanks!!