Sunday, December 14, 2008

What a Saturday night!

So fun pics to come!  Too tired to upload them all now, and I need to be designing this dreaded website I have due!  Late night at the McCusker house though!  Think it was about 4 in the morning before all the singing and laughing ended! 
p.s. I need to learn some good songs over the break that I can sing. So far I have embarrassed myself with the Arkansas fight song and the state song...ya know the one where you name the states in alphabetical order...oh and I sang some girl scout song about the Titanic.  Being such a musical family, I'm lucky the McCuskers let me in their house!  Mom and Dad are probably rolling their eyes cause the Morton's in general are quite musical as well...Leah and I just missed out on this talent! 

7 comments:

Court said...

I'm super excited. I tried to call you back yesterday, but called Richy's parents house! I talked to his Mom. I can't find the email with your skype number..please send it to me again. Yes Cristin was Serious about the pictures! Can't wait to see you!

miss mary said...

your friend called on sunday
enjoy your holiday

Leanne said...

Jo-I agree we are pretty classy with our wal-mart shopping bags instead of our nice monogrammed overnight bags/diaper bags-don't you know Jane and Susan are so proud of their classy daughters.

David & Cristin said...

Don't forget about "Proud to be American!" - I hear it works best with a pizza box and knife! We'll give you a refresher course when you are back for xmas! See you soon - can't wait

Joanna said...

Leanne..if mine was a walmart bag i'd be a happy camper! I MISS walmart! one stop shop baby! when you don't have a car...you dream about walmart! :) Cristin it took me a minute to recall pizza boxes...but it's all coming back...hehe

miss mary said...

what are walmart bags

Joanna said...

Mary..Walmart is ASDA over there! just wish we had a walmart/asda in Dublin! one stop shopping for so so cheap! it's great!