Sunday, December 14, 2008

I miss my Sunday School Class!



One of the things I miss the most about being away from home is my church (First Christian Church).  The last few years I was in a Sunday bible study called Focus.  Well Focus had a tacky Christmas sweater party the other night and I was sad I was missing out!  It made my day when I opened up this email from Brandy today to see they missed me too! : ) Glad you had fun guys!  Rev Ryan, I'm really looking forward to the Christmas eve service as well as a Sunday Sermon. See everyone soon! Glad the party was a hit!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

You have no idea how much you are missed Joanna! The party was lots of fun....no karaoke machine though. That's probably a good thing! See you soon!

Kristen said...

Yea! So glad you got the picture! We do miss you and can't wait to see you soon!!