Monday, December 22, 2008

The Boys!



So Friday I went over to Rachel's to visit and catch up!  I was amazed at how big McCoy is getting!  He was so happy and just really lights up the room with his cute personality!  Leanne and Holden came over too, which was fabulous cause I hadn't met Holden yet!  He is a sweet sweet baby too!  Love him!  We had a few glasses of wine and just had a great time catching up! I do miss these girls, but it is so nice to be together and it seems nothing has really changed!  You know you have good friends when it is like this I believe!  It does make me sad I don't get to see these little guys on a regular basis, so I've very thankful for blogs!  I feel more in the loop this way!  Rachel have a nice time in Eldorado and thanks again for the fun afternoon!

1 comment:

miss mary said...

I'll Kill you for putting that horrible photo of me on your blogg and you didn't tell all
but if anyone can tell me how to put my camcorder on the Blogg you will all see Johanna doing her party piece at The Mc Cusker Christmas day for Joanna

Happy Christmas To all who read the blogg and all our adopted americans