Tuesday, November 10, 2009

news up north!

I've been a bad little blogger lately! One night coming home from the gym a bull had got out of his pen and was just chilling on the side of the little country lane way....I burst into the house to get my camera so I could go back for a pic. I have to say I got some strange looks from the McCuskers..and I don't blame them! Richy and I are both a little picture happy and I am forever thinking things are different or neat-O (even after nearly a year and a half in Ireland) Anyway...the stupid camera died so no bull pic for the blog!

Had a fantastic long weekend up in Bangor with Colly and Linda! Linda had a lovely surprise for me so I'll put pics up once I get them from Linda...let's just say I had a mini hen party! :) We are so blessed to have such great friends up here in the North! Pics to follow!

1 comment:

miss mary said...

joanna don't let richard or anyone tell you that you met a bull i see both cows if you had seen a bull richard would not hsve returned to get a photo as he knows what would have happened
glad you never got photos as people would have laughed
such a bull story ha ha look kieran watch out here comes the bull or no its a calf