Friday, November 20, 2009

Girls weekend in Dublin!

karaoke taxi home at the end of the night! Lucy and I had the driver take the long way home so we could finish "total eclipse of the heart"



Alva and her honey Flavion who we picked up in our karaoke taxi along with 3 of his French friends! They didn't know what to make of the situation!

Naomi, Lucy and I




Alva and I



where was Angela?! wish I would have gotten a pic with her too :(

So last weekend Richy had his "Stag" party with all his lads around Armagh, and I had a mini "Hen" party with my friends in Dublin! Lucy was the ring leader of this weekend and she did a fantastic job! I met her in Dublin Saturday and we treated ourselves to a few hours at the spa! I've been under a lot of stress lately so it was just what I needed! We then met Naomi, Alva, and Angela out for dinner and drinks on the town! It was a fabulous night! Thanks girls for such a fun night out!

3 comments:

ahol said...

oh how fun! Glad you have such nice friends in Ireland! I love a karaoke cab...took one in Dallas and sang some BritBrit of all things...haha

David & Cristin said...

Glad that you were able to have a HEN PARTY!Hopefully you didn't encounter any weirdos like that one guy at Joan's! I'll be thinking about you guys on Tuesday...will be sitting on the beach (yay!) but will call as soon as we get back!

Court said...

What fun! I would love a karaoke taxi! I would feel sorry for the taxi driver though if I was singing. Ready to see you again!