Friday, November 13, 2009

All Graduated!

The clock tower at Griffith College


it is official!


someone felt left out...did you know only women here wear the hats?

Graduation at Griffith College was yesterday! I found it odd that I got my results in early Oct. and they didn't have the ceremony til now, but whatever floats their boat! Also I was thinking the robe would zip up the front...I clearly would have worn black had I known that it didn't! :) It was a nice day and good closure! Richy was so sweet to sit through the boring ceremony! I love him to pieces! So the Masters degree is now behind me...in front is a massive job search! Wish me luck! :)

5 comments:

miss mary said...

well done and good luck from all at this home

Brandy said...

Congratulations Joanna! I am sure that you are relieved to be finished. Can't wait to see you!

David & Cristin said...

CONGRATS! Funny about the hat & robe, thing. Wouldn't be quite right if it was just as you had expected though!

clarkfam said...

congrats on the engagement and the graduation!!!I am so happy for you and excited to see you again. I am so glad the right guy found you - he rocks! Sarah:)

Joanna said...

thanks everybody! :)