Friday, February 13, 2009

one year ago


Well one year ago I arrived in Dublin to explore the possibility of making the big move!  After three job offers I thought I'd be moving a lot sooner than July!  Funny though how things have a way of working out!  Grad school has ended up being a good move for me. Thought I'd put up a few pics from my trip to Dublin last year! 

Since Richy is working tomorrow he took me into the a cathedral where St. Valentine is buried.  It was kinda neat to learn more about the real reason Valentine's day got it's start.  St. Valentine also has books where you can write your prayers. We both put a little prayer in the book.  

Happy Valentine's day everyone!  

1 comment:

miss mary said...

so strange just reading about that little chapel in the newspaper special poetry tomorrow at the mass is it the carmelite church so cute