Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lovely Weekend!

Looks like McCoy is getting used to this picture taking thing!
Crazy rugby players!  To think they don't wear padding! CRAZY!
Painting of Dublin by Jack B. Yeats.


We had a nice and relaxed weekend!  Friday was a movie fest!  We watched the Irish film "In Bruges" with Collin Farrel.  Very funny and clever movie!  Then it was "Dream Girls" which we both decided we don't like.  I'd seen it before but was hesitant to say I hated it cause of all they hype with Jennifer Hudson and the Oscar.  

Saturday we walked into town and went to the National Gallery Museum.  I really enjoy getting to wander in the gallery.  The paintings were amazing and the building itself is a work of art!  An Irish artist I really liked was Jack B Yeats.  We then had a late lunch early dinner at a Thai restaurant called Saba!  After watching France Vs. Ireland in rugby match in a pub we headed home!  Such an enjoyable day out! 

I stole the first pic from The Rew Crew blog!  I just loved this picture of my girls with their baby boys!  Rachel and McCoy(who is probably past the baby stage seeing he is walking) Leanne and Holden and Lauren and Jackson!  

2 comments:

miss mary said...

looks like you had a great weekend after all

Leanne said...

Those are the cutest babies I have ever seen!