Monday, February 23, 2009

lately

Hi there! Well I noticed I haven't blogged in a while and I think this is in part because last Monday I came down with a nasty cold and I'm starting to get back into school.  I only have four classes this year, but one is so hard for me I might as well be in 10 classes! I do have more spare time though this semester so I attempted to look for a part time job, but unless I was comfortable delivering pizzas or cutting people's hair I was out of luck.  I decided instead to volunteer at a charity shop down the street called Oxfam International.  So one morning a week I head out to help them display their goods in a pleasing manner.  It is rewarding and I get to see some cool stuff people have decided they don't want anymore.  Also I am spending more time in my gym...it is about time! :)

We had a busy weekend, Friday and Saturday we were out with friends and then Sunday Richy's parents came down from Madden to visit.  They hadn't seen our little home yet and we had a great day just wandering around Dublin.  We nipped into a pub at about 4:30 for a pint and I'm still amazed at how in Dublin you can go to a pub at this hour and it is completely packed!  There was a group playing traditional Irish music which was nice too!  Then it was home for Richy and I to fix dinner!  I think we pulled it off, can't go wrong with chicken, spuds, and veg!

For some reason I forgot the darn camera.  Anyway can't believe how fast Feb is going.  Friends Jessica and Brian are coming to visit so soon!  We're getting very excited!


4 comments:

custardbydesign said...

you did forget to mention the dyslexic donkeys and the sheep shampoos.....

Joanna said...

ahh those who we terrorized know rightly what else we got up to this weekend! ha!

ahol said...

all i know is that you people are strange. and i thnk Richy-poo has a thing for animals.

miss mary said...

ye thats right no camera oh well such a relaxing day will repay in armagh soon