Monday, November 24, 2008

We Had a Ball!


This guy is famous.....so naturally we had our pic with him! : )
Richy's sis Andrea!
At the McCusker's before the ball!

This weekend we headed to Richy's home to attend a Gala Ball for the local football club's 75 birthday! This black tie wall was such a fun night out! Think this may have been my first black tie event.. Anyway we sat at a table with Richy's sister and husband John and some of Richy's cousin's! I even recycled a bridesmaid dress and added new some gloves and new jewelery.

My favorite part of the night was the dance! Richy and I are getting good thanks to our swing dance lessons! (at least WE think we're good) ha! could just look like a complete mess!

Now it is back to work for me! Lots of deadlines for my Master's! Happy Early Thanksgiving! Yes I will attempt to cook! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

miss mary said...

delighted you have posted us on the blogg

Emily! said...

FUN FUN!! Your hair looks great BTW.

Happy Turkey Day!!