Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Conversion Rates!

Who would have thought watching the conversion rates of the good ole US dollar to the Euro would cause me such joy!  I have watched the Euro drop or the Dollar gain strength (however you want to say it) since I arrived in July!  When i got here it was about one euro equal to 1.68 dollars.  Today it is one euro equal to 1.25 $!  Things just got cheaper!  

What does this mean to you......???time to come visit!!!! HURRY WHILE IT LASTS! yay!  Also watched my flight home for Xmas drop by $700.00 since arriving to the emerald isle!  

2 comments:

miss mary said...

sure richard might go too then

Molly Bittle Puryear said...

OH! I hope he does! How FUN would that be?! I got your email about your homecoming and I'm SO looking forward to it... Coy and I will be here over Christmas so I'll get to see everyone this year!