Tuesday, September 23, 2008

School Days! ahhhhhhh

Yesterday I got all dressed up, packed my lunch, had Richy take my picture and headed off for my first day of school! : )

Now into my second day of classes, I'm amazed at how interesting I'm finding my course! While some classes seem a bit far off from what I've been doing, others really combine my love for design and technology. Thing are a bit unorganized with the college, but I think that is somewhat normal for the first week! Lots of sitting around waiting for people to figure out whats going on! I'll be happy when I'm in a routine with everything! The Class I'm enjoying the most is Visual Communication which is basically graphic design with a little web design mixed in!

Strange to be out of the professional world, but hopefully I'll be gaining new skills to make me more marketable when I'm all finished!

5 comments:

Emily! said...

Sounds like fun! I'm sort of missing the old school days lately, maybe it's just because it's fall and Razorback football season...enjoy it!!

Em

clarkfam said...

hello joanna - it's Sarah Clark! I came across your blog through Molly's and yes redundant over there means "OUT OF WORK" so considering all your funny posts about what all you have been doing - it is pretty funny. I was actually outside today and ran into my neighbor who's from over there...glad you are having fun and miss you here! Best wishes and check out our blog. Cooperclarkfam.blogspot.com

clarkfam said...

oops - Oh for the record my neighbor is the one that told me "out of work". We laugh about differences all the time so this was a new one..

miss mary said...

well whats going on at the college and how can i put photos on the blogg

miss mary said...

looks like your fallen behind with the photos
waiting on bike photo