Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mortons meet the people of Madden!






After Belfast we drove 45 minutes to Richy's hometown. A little place called Madden! There was a charity football match on. A team from US of A was playing some of the local heroes! After the match and some fabulous food at the McCuskers we headed to a dance and party at the local football club! Great night! I was happy my family truly got to experience the Irish hospitality and culture! It was by the way a late night! Jane and Terry left at about 2:30 am and us crazy kids were home by about 3:30 am the party was still going on when we left! (you have to have great concealer over here)

2 comments:

miss mary said...

great photos lovely weather anymore talk soon

Coldiron said...

Hey Joanna! Thanks for blogging!!! I loved catching up on what you've been up to. One request - tell me (us) about your job and school! I loved everything you have so far though - Richy's family looks fun! And the Morton's were all smiles. I am so happy for you:) Love, Jen