Monday, September 28, 2009

To Arthur..and the Fake Accent?!






Well like I said Arthur's Day was last Thursday and the city sure had a buzz...

Here are a few pics from the evening! As a challenge Richy said I had to pull a pint of Guinness that night from behind the bar! He needs to think of harder challenges though cause I managed to pull if off with no problem!

When I asked the bar man could I pull a pint, he made me ask the manager...so in my best American accent I said, "I've come all the way from America to pull a pint of Guinness" I was totally shocked when he told me, yeah I could, but that was such a fake American accent!

Hoping to get that real accent back though soon, cause Leah and her roommate Anne are coming tomorrow for a week! They had the week off, and Richy and I certainly had the time so it all is working out great!

No comments: