Friday, December 18, 2009

New Name, New Life

so I've changed the name....was kinda sad to see "Joanna does Dublin" go, but been there done that...so moving on! Haven't posted in a while cause things have been nuts and don't seem to be slowing down. The official job hunt has started, so be thinking of us! We are headed to Little Rock this weekend for my college friends annual get together! Looking forward to see people I haven't seen in a year! Pics below are some of what we've been up to so far!

Richy and I did a mini tree with our first ornaments from friends in Ireland..thanks Lucy,
Mc Cuskers, and Tullys
I have to say he has done far better than I ever did in Ireland! :)
The lights on the Fayetteville Square
Tacky Christmas sweater party with friends.
At a U of A basketball game! Richy's first ever game of Basketball! There wasn't a packed house but it was fun all the same!
wooo pig!

2 comments:

miss mary said...

looks like the new life has started enjoy

clarkfam said...

I am so glad you are home - and I sure hope I run into you sometime over Christmas. You should come see our new kitchen...Sarah